Viewing your Group Members Session Details
This article will help you find where you can view your group’s session details, an individual’s session details from within your group and how to filter and export that information.
This article contains the following topics:
- Managing your group’s session tracking settings
- Notepad and Comparison Group Settings
- Adding, editing and deleting users from your group
In order to access your group’s session details, select the “My Account” menu and select “Group Session Details”. If this option isn’t available to you, then you may not have Group Manager or Administrator permissions. In order to gain this access, contact your ISLG Administrator.
When you arrive at the page, the group information will be displayed at the top of the page, and slightly below this, there will be an overview showing the total number of sessions, time spent and pages visited within your group.
In order to view this data over time, you can use the chart graphic to visualize the session activity for your group over a certain data range. Use the date filters (explained below) to adjust this chart, or deselect “Sessions”, “Duration” or “Number of Pages Visited” to remove this data point from the chart.
Towards the bottom of the page, there will be a table of all sessions created by users in your group. You can expand the rows by selecting the dropdown at the top of the table, and changing this to 50, 100, 200 or 500. The table will scroll horizontally, and therefore will show more columns than are displayed by default.
If you would like to see the session details specific to a certain user in your group, you can do this in two ways:
- From the Group Session Details page, scroll to the filter area to filter the table of group session data. Select the filter “Filter by User”, select the desired person you want to see data for and press “Filter”. The table will update to show you only data corresponding to that person.
- From the “My account” menu, select “User Account Management”. Click on the person’s name who you want to view session data for. This will bring you to their detail page which includes a table of their session data.
Managers and Admins will be able to filter the table of group session details. There are a few parameters that they can filter by:
- By User: You can select any user within your group to filter the session data by to see sessions that are only applicable to them.
- By IP Address: You can select any IP address that belongs to your group to see all sessions completed with that IP address.
- By Location: You can select any location that is associated with a user in the group
- By Session Type: You can select to filter sessions that have been created by logging in as an individual user by selecting “User/Pass” or sessions created by logging in as a part of an organization through autologin “Auto-Ip”.
You will also be able to filter the session by date. By default, the session will be shown in a year interval. If you want to change this range, select either of the calendar icons to select a beginning or an end date for the session range.
Be sure to select “Filter” to adjust the session table according to your selected parameters. Pressing “Clear” will return the table to the default view.
In order to view the session data in a PDF or Excel format, select the “Export Session Details” button at the top of the filters. You can select which format you would like to export the table to and the file will start downloading. Note that if you have applied filters, your exported table will reflect these filters.
You can simply and effectively stay up to date with how specific decisions have been treated by subsequent investment treaty tribunals, by following the document of interest within the Dispute Document Library.
You can simply and effectively stay up to date with newly published, relevant analysis related to a legal instrument of interest by following the instrument within the Article Citator tool. Following a legal instrument, or a particular provision within that instrument, will allow you to receive in-app notifications and email notifications when investment treaty decisions and awards have referred to the instrument or provision in question.
You can simply and effectively stay up to date with newly published, relevant analysis related to a topic of interest, by following a subject within the Subject Navigator tool. Following a subject will allow you to receive in-app notifications and email notifications when investment treaty decisions and awards have referred to the subject in question.
You can simply and effectively stay up to date with newly published, relevant analysis related to a publication of interest, by following the publication within the Publications Citator tool. Following a publication will allow you to receive in-app notifications and opt-in to email notifications for when investment treaty decisions and awards have referred to a publication.